3 Night Single Room Skabour 2021December 10, 2020
Saturday Day Pass Skabour 2021December 10, 2020
Skabour 2020/1 Scooter Raffle Ticket
Skabour Scooter Raffle Ticket
969 in stock
Skabour 2020 Scooter Rally Ticket
FOLKESTONE SKABOUR SCOOTER RAFFLE 2020
Terms & Conditions of the Raffle
Thank you for supporting FOLKESTONE SKABOUR FESTIVAL. These terms and conditions refer to online and festival weekend entry to our raffle.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the SKABOUR SCOOTER raffle is £5. You may purchase more than one ticket but the maximum number of tickets is one hundred (£100) per draw. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the actual draw date on the Sunday of the 2021 Festival. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The SKABOUR SCOOTER Raffle is open to all UK residents over the age of 16, except SKABOUR organisers and the SKA CO-OP Team Committee of FOLKESTONE SKABOUR FESTIVAL who are directly involved with the raffle, their families and others directly involved in the running of the raffle.
- To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom (only) and 16 years of age or over.
- The draw date will take place after the SKABOUR Scooter Ride Out on the Sunday of the 2021 Festival.
- 90% of the monies raised by this raffle will support FOLKESTONE SKABOUR FESTIVAL and its activities to stage the annual festival.
- 10% of monies raised will be donated to FOLKESTONE MIND charity
- Participation in this raffle can be made via the SKABOUR website (www.skabour.co.uk) with payment by credit or debit card, where entrants will be notified by email of their ticket numbers. Entry and payment can be made at the Skabour Festival Desk, Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone during the Festival & before the final draw. Your name and number will logged and raffle number given.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for raffle ticket numbers for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date will miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to FOLKESTONE SKABOUR FESTIVAL.
- The winning Raffle ticket will be drawn randomly.
- The Prize will be the Vespa 125 Retro as featured which will be in full working order and with a MOT Certificate. The new owner will require to tax the vehicle on their own behalf. No responsibility for the scooter once handed over to the new owner will be accepted by the current owner and Folkestone Skabour Festival. The new owner and winner of the raffle will be responsible to collect the prize scooter at their own expense.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.Please keep the ticket allocated number as proof of purchase. Where The Promoter is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following The Promoter’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Promoter may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles. All winners are required to co-operate with The Promoter’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, Folkestone Skabour Festival reserves the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where The Promoter deems it appropriate and/or feasible it will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Folkestone Skabour Festival reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- The SKABOUR SCOOTER Raffle is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the Gambling Act 2005 Small Society Lotteries and with Certificate of Registration No072 with Folkestone & Hythe District Council.
- The Ska Co-op Committee’s decision for FOLKESTONE SKABOUR FESTIVAL in all matters relating to the SKABOUR SCOOTER raffle is final.